yocky wrote:
> OK, yep found it and it works.
>
> I still don't see an option to specify the download location...which I'm
> sure was there before. I'd really like to be able to download to my
> external SD card rather than the inbuilt storage.
>
> I notice ratings are possible now, is that new?

Argh! That download location preference definition didn't get migrated
over to the new download preferences. It's all in there, but you have no
way to set it. I'll fix it tonight.

Ratings support is new in 1.3, simply because of improvements to the
Jive-style browsing and the context menu support for now playing.
Nothing new in 1.3.4 that I'm aware of though.