results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=97869
Question: Do we need an updated wiki ?

- Yes, but I'm only interested to help update the information if it's
  hosted by Logitech
- Yes, but I'm only interested to help update the information if it's
  hosted by the community
- Yes, but I'm not interested to help update the information
- No, I'm happy searching for information in the forum when I need
  something
- No, I've moved on, I don't care about the community and Squeezebox
  anymore

erland wrote:
> Is the "Edit" tab hidden so you can't edit a page or when do you get
> error ?
> Is it the same on all pages or can you edit some pages but not the top
> most ones ?
>
> For some reason I'm also in the "Administrators" group, don't remember
> it it was added at some time but it feels like "Users" should be enough
> to edit pages.

I see no EDIT tab.  If I click on the page source tab, I get this
message:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups:
Bots, Administrators, Bureaucrats, emailconfirmed, developer.