My 7 year old SB3 started to reboot randomly in the middle of playing a
track. Right
now this happens every few minutes during playback, but never when
idle.
A Google search appears to show this has been a common problem with
SB3s
going back a few years. I tried the standard xilinx/factory resets etc
and
also opened it up and tried to reseat the wifi and daughter cards
as per various online suggestions, but these did not help (the card
stack appeared
to be firmly in place at any rate, and nothing loose or visibly wrong in
the innards
as far as I could tell). Is anyone aware of a fix for this problem that
actually works?