Ashy72 wrote:
> I tried what you suggested again, I can confirm there is no life
> whatsoever, I can also confirm that I replaced a failed wifi card a few
> months ago as my squeeze box wouldnt start up then but it was ok since i
> replaced it.

Hi, Must correct my original post that key action did not wipe the
firmware off, its just a coincidence and combination of things , I have
taken the squeezebox apart and I have found a dry joint in the power
supply as well, there is still something wrong with the squeezebxz as it
turns on as the display is very jittery when it eventually turns on but
after a few minutes it stabilises and is ok, any ideas where to look? I
wish i had a schematic to this i could be able to fix this with one.