Jubarend wrote:
> I've made this mock-up a while back before discovering this thread (and
> before reading about the name "Community Squeeze").
>
> 14627

I think that's great, good work! Love the cassette/hearts thing, nice
combination of cute and coolly retro :)

If/when the time comes to produce real units, I hope the design is given
due consideration (ie people with expertise and experience in this
area). One of the reasons I finally took the plunge was that the SB3 had
such a great design, compared with SB1/2 which (with all due respect)
just weren't in the same league. As a programmer, I wouldn't trust an
airline pilot to write real-world code for me, and similarly I wouldn't
trust myself to do real-world design ;)

PS - Apologies if you are indeed a programmer without design experience,
and are just really good at this stuff too - I'm jealous if so ;)