pippin wrote:
> Sorry to spoil but I really don't like that cassette logo. This is sooo
> last millennium.
> What should the message be? We are so retro we don't just not accept the
> death of that darn old Squeezebox thingy, we would wish we even could
> get cassettes back?
> In this context I believe it's not a good idea.

I agree in this context. I really like the retro look of that cassette
logo, but in this case it needs to be more forward looking. Saying that,
I'm no graphic designer and I have no idea how that would be
represented. Although the current modern convention apears to be very
simple flat design, often just text.

I still can't get my head around 'community squeeze', it just sounds a
bit mental to me.