Hi, I am a bit behind the times and only just became aware of the
Community Squeeze and Wandboard projects this morning. I tried searching
but couldn't find the answer to the following question ...

Can the Wandboard output the audio over HDMI to my receiver?

I understand that it can send the UI over HDMI for display on the big
screen. But my receiver has powerful DACs and can decode dozens of
formats, including multi-channel. It would be nice to one day have all
my downloaded and CD/DVD/DVDA/SACD/Blu-ray ripped music playable via
Community Squeeze. According to _'this_thread_on_Computer_Audiophile'
(http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/playing-dsd-any-players-including-squeezebox-touch-16346/)_,
FLAC can be used as a container for all the formats.