Don P wrote:
> Thank you I work on this side but with no succes.
> Logitech media server is an autorized user but that doesnot work...
> Here screenshot :
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hy29-63CusulihLC6MhKy5yHiLGgBJnPRPEVatMP-50/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thank you again.
>
> P.

Can you browse the files trough "music folder" if they are invisible
there LMS does not have the rigths to see them .

Its actualy more about the permissions on the folders and files not LMS
.
You can use a terminal to change the file permissions on the music files
. Sorry not near my Linux pc so i can't remember the exact syntax , but
you should include the -R option while doing it R is for recursive so
you issue the command once at the top of the music file tree and it does
it to every file below.

however there is another quirk , is this an USB drive that gets auto
mounted ? If so search this forum for possible solutions .
There are several of them .
My prefered way is to have the USB drive in ext3 format and mount it
permanently via fstab so you can have controll over it as any other
drive on the machine , USB drives normally get auto mounted to the loged
in user ( who is not the same as the LMS user account )

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)