I have a very weird issue with my Squeezebox setup. I cannot find Toto
in the artist list. They are available if I do a find (and is found as
an artist), but they never show up in the alphabetical listing. iPeng
behaves the same (I guess they use the same API to list though).
Apparently I've had this problem for a while, but I've always believed
that a clear and rescan fixed it. Today (on 7.7.3) I tried it, and they
are still missing...

Does anyone have any pointers on where I should look for the reason?
COuld it be metadata glitches or something? Any pointers taken...

Cheers,
/Andreas