dwkdnvr wrote:
> I'm referring to the URL associated with the channel - you can see it
> from the web interface when you select the channel from the Sirius App
> list. The Loft for example is sirius://8207 whereas Deep Tracks is
> sirius://thevault . It seems that most channels have a proper 'name' as
> part of the stream URL, but some don't. This may be a holdover from the
> merger, but I'm not sure.  It may be pure coincidence that the channels
> that aren't working for me have numeric identifiers in the URL.
>
> I'll try power cycling everything, although I'm not optimistic on that
> front since I think it may have happened since the problem started. I'm
> not sure re-installing is in the cards in the near term, unfortunately -
> we're in the process of finalizing selling our house and starting to
> pack, so time is scarce.

Aha. I see now. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app at
mysqueezebox.com should only take 2 minutes, including re entering your
userID and password. W

*Location 1:* VortexBox Appliance 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify