HI guys,

I've just moved abroad for 6 months and left my SB3 remote at home. I am
trying to set it up without it.

I have found the Net::UDAP 'script'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?57861-Net-UDAP-SqueezeBox-Receiver-configuration-tool)
and I should be able to configure everything *if* I could get the SB3 to
connect to my network.

Currently it begins to look for the wireless network and then switches
off when it doesn't find something it likes ("Connecting to
wireless..."). The router is different to the one I have at home, but I
have set up a network that is the same as I had before (same SSID,
password, security), so you'd think it would connect.

I have tried to connect it via Ethernet to the router, but this doesn't
change that behaviour. It never asks for IP from the router (on the
wireless it used to use DHCP).

I would try a hard reset, but that requires a remote.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!