dgovan wrote:
> Ah yes I forgot about using a wire and that does work fine from my
> tablet as I've just found out.  Bit cumbersome and primitive though.  (I
> have a chromecast for listening on my TV but needed a connection to my
> Classic/radios)
>
> You would think Google would go all out to have people using their
> music.

Maybe they see it as a selling point for their OS and associated
hardware. Maybe now they have a subscription service as well as
uploading your own stuff we might see other support on other devices,
maybe not though. I guess another factor might be a desire to keep GM as
a USP whereas if it was opened up with a proper API it would almost be
inevitable that an iOS version would follow (unless Apple block it of
course)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk