Hi

I have used a Sqeezebox Classic for some years now and am very happy
with it.  These days I invariably control it via the iPad App: "Logitech
Squeezebox Controller".

I am considering buying a Squeezebox Receiver (probably off eBay) to use
in another room, which I would also control via the iPad App.  My
question is whether I would be able to setup the new Receiver using this
app; or would I need to get the Duet controller to perform this initial
setup?  The sort of setup task I am thinking of is establishing a
connection between the receiver and my wireless network.

Any advice much appreciated.

Geoff

Geoff J.