Hi,

I've recently upgraded from 7.7.2 to 7.7.3 (on the readynas and the
duet).
I use 2 squeezebox receivers.

The receiver connected on ethernet continue to work.
The receiver connected via wifi has not light anymore. Never see this
behaviour before.

I tried several times to unplug the power and connect again, i saw
blinking red light, then white then green and then nothing again...
I also tried quickly push the button to reboot but same result. Then i
tried the last thing i were thinking off : the reset by pushing a long
time the button. Now i have the button with red blinking slowly all the
time.
While i prefer that to the strange behaviour with no light at all, i
don't know how to tell the receiver to connect my readynas and retrieve
the values specified in myqueezebox account (or register to it), an idea
?