jilk wrote:
> Install the Radio.de app via the App Gallery at mysqueezebox.com. Then
> open http://www.mysqueezebox.com/player/playerControl. Search in
> Radio.de for Absolute Radio, play the Station and save  it as a
> Favorite.
Thanks, it worked. No Absolute Radio 00s, but I can live with that.
Note: Radio.de did not appear on AppGallery until I changed the Country
in Account Settings to Germany. It does not matter if you are not from
Germany (I am not). It warns you "We have detected that you are in a
different country than you have selected. You may not have access to
some music services." but you can disregard that.
Radio.de will appear in AppGallery list and then it's easy to do the
search and save the station to the Favorites.
Thanks again!