Hmm. Thought I understood this, but maybe it's just a matter of rephrasing.

Let's assume mysb.com goes away.

At that point, assuming I'm using a recent 7.8 build, will the Tunein app on my
Radio still function as expected?

I realize I can always save individual URLs as favorites, but Tunein itself
provides very nice browsing functionality, access to saved favorites on your
Tunein account, and station/program artwork. Michael, I had thought the work
you did not too long ago was done expressly to handle this situation, making
the app work through the locally running LMS 7.8 server rather than have it
proxy through mysb.com. Is that correct?

SBB