Thanks Srasher, I no longer get the error message it ran and then left
the message restart, I dont know how to test if it is running. I was
expecting a gmusicapi.py file that would then need to be run but couldnt
find that in the github  Unofficial-Google-Music-API folder.

For the life of me I cant understand why the squeezebox-googlemusic
doesnt show in the plugins page of the server. I have copied the
repo.xml file to the plugins folder of the squeezebox directory. Do i
need to have the squeezebox-googlemusic folder in that directory too?

Thanks Again for your help