lreinstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have my Squeezebox2 connected via WiFi and am using the Triode Plugin
> for SPOTIFY.   Occasionally (such as this morning) the music stops with
> a Rebuffering or Buffering appearing on the SB2.   Today it seemed to
> stop at 1% and was stuck there.   I tried a few things including
> restarting the Server but same thing.
>
> I believe my internet speeds are quite good as is the WiFi strength.
> This does not happen all the time.
>
> What puzzled me was that I then went to Spotify on my iPad and could
> stream the exact same music at the exact same quality (EXTREME, i.e.,
> 320kbs) with no problem whatsoever.
>
> More data is that the SB2 is having no problem with Pandora or even with
> my AppleLossless files streaming from may MacBook.
>
> Any ideas?   Is this a Plugin problem??
>
> Thanks
>
> Larry

Try to set "streaming through proxy" in sound settings. This often
solves buffering problems from external streaming services.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: SB-duet, Beresford TC7510 DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp
speakers.