kesey wrote:
> Yes, depending on how far away they are.
>
> If you have an Android phone,down load Wifi Analyser. You'll see what
> wifi networks are in your vicinity, what channels they are on etc.
> There's probably a similar iOS app

That's exactly what I use already - and obviously showed very strong
signals from both my networks on the same channel number. If different
devices are connected to the "separate" networks (despite sharing same
SSID/password) then I would suspect interference could be an issue.

Now the strong signals are on different channels (1 & 6), and this also
seems to "dissuade" neighbours from sharing these channels (I assume at
least some of there routers are set to "auto" channel select) - these
seem to piling up on channel 11 now.

::::Touch x 2, Booms x 2, SqueezeCommander on Galaxy S2 (Duet Receiver +
Controllers x 2 - semi-retired)