jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> What happens if it's not playing as part of a playlist, I presume the
> station will just buffer and continue playing.
>
> Out of interest why do you have playlists of radio stations? Couldn't
> you add them individually to favorite's
>
> Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have playlists of favorite stations for convenience in switching from
one to another. The playlist consists of radio stations and music
service stations( Sirius,Sky,etc). It's very convenient to be able to
change from say classical to Sinatra or whatever.

I think I did try listening to the one station (WGUC) singly when not
part of the playlist and I do think that it just rebuffers..actually I
think I should recheck that to be sure.

Thanks.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com;Rhapsody;
Sirius.com;CalmRadio
Ipeng remote controller.