2ee4 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am in the process of setting up squeezebox on my raspberry pi, have
> downloaded latest version and installed on sd card, gone through
> everything and have logged in with required Login and password all
> good.
> But then I am asked to make a donation to Squeezebox( more than willing
> to do so) but then will I be sent a code to proceed further in
> installation this does not seem clear.
> this is where I am at at the moment
> login root
> password nosoup4u
> then donation request
> root@squeezeplug:~# ( What do I enter here? )
>
> Your help greatly appreciated thankyou
>
> Mick

Useful information at the 'Squeezeplug wiki'
(http://www.squeezeplug.eu/wiki/index.php/SqueezePlug) - and in
particular this section on 'configuring Squeezeplug'
(http://www.squeezeplug.eu/wiki/index.php/SqueezePlug#Configure_SqueezePlug).

>From the command prompt, enter the command -setup- and go from there.
You don't need to donate to proceed - at least not with the image I've
used. (I will probably donate next time I see the prompt, because I
think Squeezeplug is pretty good.)

Robert

PS Mnyb is right, there's a better place to post for information on
Squeezeplug...there are Squeezeplug threads in the 3rd Party Hardware
forum...

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer/HiFiBerry
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.7.3
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob