> Something keeps adding new tracks to any current playlist. I suspect
> Smart Mix, which I have installed but never managed to get to work
> before so forgot about. If it us it, how do I turn it off without
> uninstalling it? The tracks added seem to be from Spotify (which I also
> have installed).

You're a funny guy: you have a problem, you know what's causing it, but you
still don't want to get rid of that plugin causing the issue even though it's
never been working?

And I don't even remember if we ever tried to get SmartMix working. But that's
for a different thread. Feel free to report any issue you see with it in its
own thread. Thanks!