gruntwolla wrote:
> Just to clarify. Regards base unit for the controller I mean the actual
> Squeezebox  part of the duet. Obviously you get the cradle and power
> lead for the controller itself as well.

I'm unclear.  Is the Controller on offer separately from the Receiver,
or are you selling the pair (as in the Duet).

LMS on a dedicated music server (FitPC2)
Transporter (ethernet) - main music listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Duet (wifi) - home theatre 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (wifi) - workspace
Boom 2 (wifi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (wifi) - home office
Touch x 2 - awaiting deployment
UE Radio - awaiting deployment
Control - 2 Controllers (main listening, home theatre, all others),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 2), Music2Touch (BB Playbook)