slimhase wrote:
> Hi Ronnie, all;
> from the picture above, it looks like you have Squeezeplay running, but
> the "Remote-Part" only - without the "Player-Part" of Squeezeplay.
> (For that you use Squeezelite - hence "best of both worlds").
> Is this right? If so: How did you manage to uninstall the  "Player-Part"
> of Squeezeplay?
>
> I would be very interested to do the same thing, as I use Squeezeplay on
> my Tablet / PC exactly the same way: Remote only and it bothers me a bit
> that it always launches an unneeded Player at the same time.
>
> Greetings, Heiner

That Screen Capture was taken some time ago and I can't actually
remember when I did it, but i think the "Joggler" may well be the
Squeezeplay renamed, or maybe I never selected Squeezeplay on that
machine as a 'Player'.

Like Castella says, don't bother about it, watch laVuelta instead:cool:

atb

Ronnie