> > 2. The default behavior is to always add songs to Random Mixes.
>
> does the setting for upcoming songs work if you set it to zero?

The setting works (i.e. the dialog accepts zero as a valid setting),
but I'm not sure if it results in the expected behavior:

If I set 'upcoming songs' to zero, then try to create a random playlist
I get a playlist of no items.

If I set 'upcoming songs' to 5, and then create a playlist, I get a
playlist of 5 songs. If, while it's playing, I then change 'upcoming
songs' to zero and save the settings, no new songs are dynamically
added to the playlist.

--G

--
coldslabs