results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102134
Question: Do you want to see the status bar on iPhone 5, 5s and iTouch
5G

- Yes, show me the status bar!
- No, I prefer to have the clean screen.
- I don't care

MelonMonkey wrote:

> Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I consider this a
> significant bug and one that doesn't affect any other app I've seen.
> Navigating those lists is a big part of using iPeng on the iPhone.

OK, I think I've nailed it by eventually doing the whole index-bar thing
myself.
On the "any other App". I haven't seen any other Apps that both use an
index bar (or the section headers that go along with it) and hide the
navigation bar on scrolling. It doesn't even work with Apple's own
implementation under iOS 8.
If you know any that do this I'd still be happy to know about them
because I'd want to see how they do this.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*