Apesbrain wrote:
> Like you I also uninstalled it.  Its UI was very slow on my older Roku
> XS and the device only able to play MP3 which is the minority of my
> library.

I experimented with it over the weekend and also found the MP3-only
capability pointless.

Even odder, although it connected to my server without any issues at
all, it never showed in the web interface or any other controller as a
connected player.  This makes it impossible to control without having
the TV on and makes it impossible to configure for transcoding to MP3.

It's a real shame, too.  The Roku is inexpensive and seems to be stable.