mherger wrote:
> > I'm a Rhapsody user in the US. Before, every time I chose My Library,
> > got the 500 SSL message. Now I can get into My Library but if I
> choose
> > an Artist or Playlist, I get the 500 SSL message. Still cannot play
> > anything from Rhapsody.
>
> Does this happen when you select any Artist/Playlist, or only from your
>
> library?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I can't play anything. I tried searching for artists and playing canned
Rhapsody playlists that appear on the menus prior to selecting My
Library. It loads the playlist or album and the first track of the
playlist or album appears on the display but nothing happens. If I press
play again, I get a flashing 500 SSL Negotiation Failed message, in
small text that scrolls above the track information. I can scroll other
tracks on the album or playlist but when I press play the 500 SSL
message scrolls above the track information. The same behavior occurs
when I try to play from albums or playlists in my library. The
difference today is that I can actually get into my library although I
can't play anything. Several days ago the 500 SSL message appeared when
I chose My Library from the menu... I never could access my library
before getting the failure message. Hope this makes sense.