My new transporter arrived and I'm playing around with options...
Is there a way to set it up when I have a radio on to have the track
name on one display and the artist on the other?
This works for my stored music, but not for radios. I have the track
name on left and the radio station on the right.
For the radio, I can set it up so I have the track name and then the
artist on left and the radio station on the right. But then when I
switch to stored music I have the track/artist scrolling on left and
then the artist on the right display again, unless I change the
settings.