jjjx wrote:
> Same problem for me with this podcast (which happens to be the number
> one podcast in the world?).  I get failed to parse message.  All other
> podcasts work fine.  i have both http://feeds.serialpodcast.org as well
> as the longer one you used

never could get this podcast to play on my squeezeboxes.  In the end I
just subscribed to it on the podcast app on my iphone and listen to it
while exercising via headphones. Definitely something odd about how
these particular podcast files are created. Something minor I'm sure in
the header, etc.   It is the only podcast I've never been able to get
working via my squeezeboxes.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* several Touch, Radio, SB3
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify