mherger wrote:
> Pandora is not available on software players.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thank you for your reply.

1. The Pandora used to be available on my web interfce. I've used it
countless times
2. The Sirius XM radio app also does not appear.  this makes me wonder
if it's a broader issue than Pandora.

i may not have made it clear that I'm using a Squeezebox.   i'm just
trying to get Pandora to show up on the web interface to my SB.

Neither Pandora nor Sirius XM is showing up under "My Apps" on my SB,
either.  looks like something is amiss with My Apps in general, but
curiously Spotify (the third party Triode plugin) is working