Hi,

Qobuz, the french streaming service, certainly have great audio quality,
and since they finally fixed (mostly) their search engine, they are now
a vialbe alternative to Tidal/Wimp Hifi/Deezer Elite.

However, what they lack is some form of dynamic playlisting, mostly
known as "Radio Mode". Since they have a section for user requests, and
this has been asked for numerous times, I thought I'd give this a go and
use their "suggestions" board to try and generate some momentum for
this.

So, if you are a Qobuz user and would like to see this implemented,
please vote for it here:

http://aide.qobuz.com/forums/197012-id%C3%A9es-questions-et-nouvelles-fonctionnalit%C3%A9s/suggestions/3834412-est-il-pr%C3%A9vu-d-inclure-la-fonction-de-radio-bas%C3%A9e

Thanks!