Peiter wrote:
> Tidal sent me an email the other day, now my WiMP HiFi credentials are
> also valid for Tidal. I then installed ickStream plugin for LMS 7.8.1
> without problems. Many thanks to the ickstream team ... well done!
Hi Peiter!

How did you get Tidal to work. I can not se my Tidal access through
Ickstream. Only my Wimp access. Se my post here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?102497-Announcement-ickStream-open-beta-release-on-Squeezebox-!/page29

I have enabled Tidal and entered my credentials, but I can not see my
players.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Transporter, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom:
Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, WIMP-HIFI flac
streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe