Mnyb wrote:
> if you need more lan ports just add a switch they are really cheap , I
> have 3 switches conected to my router , the simple consumer/prosumer
> models needs no setup

I haven't run out of ports. .just seems like what I've got plugged in is
overloading the network and effevting the wifi network.

If i unplug the ethernet connected to the tv then i don't have the
buffering and slowing down of the network.

If the ethernet is plugged in and i turn the tv on then almost straight
away the sbs buffers and even the squeeze commander on my phone slows
down.

Actually it could be the homeplug to my nas and pi squeezeplug is being
slowed down which would cause the buffering. .would need to plug the
boom in via ethernet to check that out. .but either way the tv being
plugged in to the network really shouldn't be causing this congestion
should it?