Reply from Napster:

Alice (Napster)
27 Apr, 10:22 am

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for contacting the Napster Customer Support.

I am sorry that you are not able to stream Napster music from Logitech
squeezebox. Certainly, I will assist you.

With the recent upgrade in the Napster software, we got an SSL
certificate error with squeezebox audio systems. The firmware update is
about to be released for Logitech Squeezebox very soon by the
manufacturer. This will resolve the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any other questions or clarifications, please reply to this
message. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,

Alice
Napster Customer Support.