results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102134
Question: Do you want to see the status bar on iPhone 5, 5s and iTouch
5G

- Yes, show me the status bar!
- No, I prefer to have the clean screen.
- I don't care

Simon_rb wrote:
> Or did you mean a black watch?

Actually both. And since I didn't order the watch online but bought it
in a store I can't really change it, had to buy what they had in stock.

I'm pretty happy about the stainless steel case but not the white sports
band.

I think when the hype settles down I'll simply buy a Milanese or a
leather band or maybe someone will sell 3rd party wristbands by then :)

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*