dbinfl wrote:
> One drawback is that the lookup of a currently playing song on other
> services (e.g. Pandora is playing, look up the song on Rhapsody) doesn't
> include Spotify in the list of lookup sources.  I added lots of stuff to
> Rhapsody over the years with this feature.

You don't happen to use iPeng, don't you?
Because that has a global search feature at least for tracks in the
current playlist. Through that you can search for the album or artist of
a track also on Spotify. It's more or less like these "on whatever"
hooks just with the intermediate step of having to select the service
first.

I just used that to migrate my Rhapsody library to Spotify because I,
too, decided it's time to leave Rhapsody, I have barely ever used it in
the last years anymore and if it now also stops to work on most of my
devices...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*