mherger wrote:
> > Yes, I'd like to hear from Michael if this is a dead end.
>
> Please not that I'm not an official Logitech communication channel.
> Official statements always take a little longer :-). But afaik the
> official statement is on its way (and, technically, I'm still on
> vacation ;-)).
>
> But yes, the last word will be that Rhapsody on old SB devices (ip3k:
> Transporter, Receiver, SB3/Classic, Boom) is no longer working.
>
> > If so, that bites. :(
>
> I'm sorry about that.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Ah, wellÂ… end of an era. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

SUE
-"If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and 'blow it out'
(http://www.last.fm/music/The+Features/Exhibit+A/Blow+It+Out)."-

1 Touch | 2 Booms | 2 Radios | 1 Duet | 1 SB2
HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.8 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)
'My Journey to Musical Bliss'