alfista wrote:
> Can you present a market analysis backing that?
I think there are two developments which would make a market analysis
interesting. First, the market exploded shortly after Logitech exited.
Second, the products offered on the market changed.

The first development is obvious. A lot more people want networked audio
and companies like Sonos are doing well. You can quantify the size of
the market by looking at sales volumes.

The second development is that the variety of networked audio systems
available has increased and some solutions out there are pretty mature.
Also, I'd argue that the systems which focus on streaming (as opposed to
local content in a client-server model) have been able to catch up as
streaming services have become ubiquitous. Thus, the competition is
fiercer than back in the day, making a re-entry by Logitech less
profitable.

I'm not sure which development dominates. In some sense, the two
developments are also intertwined. In a larger market, more niche
products tend to survive. So maybe has enough of a unique product to
succeed. It's also interesting to see that other firms still find it
worthwhile to enter the market. E.g., look at LG which just came out
which a bunch of Google Cast for Audio networked speakers.