Has anyone tried opensqueeze solo?

http://www.vidabox.com/opensqueeze-solo-music-player.html

I have a Squeezebox classic which I control with tablets, they're linked
to a 2TB library for mostly FLAC files. What I'm worried about is not
just the squeezebox hardware failing (I have a backup in storage) but
the software becoming outdated. If spotify changed their encryption, for
example, or as new audio services emerge. This happened with Qobuz,
which I ditched a couple of years ago when I found their interface to
the Squeezebox wasn't seeing many recordings, and they weren't
developing it further because of Logitech's squeezbox policy.