xrabbi wrote:
> Thank you.  I did a full round of booting and rebooting without success
> -- but not sure I have pointed squeezelite to the LMS IP and port.  I
> don't see how to do that in the included instructions.  Sorry for the
> very basic question!
>

> Do I also need to enable the port in Windows 8 firewall or is that part
> of the same process?  Appreciated.

hi xrabbi,

In a "standard" wired network with DHCP, piCorePlayer should just work
out of the box through the analog out without any settings required.

Are you using piCorePlayer1.19l ?

If you click on "Squeezelite Setings > Squeezelite server IP > more" it
should show you the IP of the LMS server. Anything there?

Do you have multiple LMS servers?

regards
Greg