JJZolx wrote:
> Ubicom, maker of the ip3023 processor in those devices, is now history.
> From what I can find, Qualcomm bought what was left of the company in
> 2012. I somehow doubt that the SDK for a 12 year old processor still
> costs anything like that.

That's what I was hopping - a few k$ I can find a solution for that and
then, again, afterward, if I have something useful, people will feel
free to give something back (or not ...)

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)