MeSue wrote:
> Do you have any sync'd players? My playlists are never saved properly
> for a sync group when the server restarts... been that way a looooong
> time.

Aaaahhhh, that explains it. I had not made the connection between a sync
group and an unsynced player, all I observed is that occasionally a
player will restart exactly where it left off, but most of the time
(because my boom in the office is synced with the two touches elsewhere
in the  house) the playlist is lost and the restart playlist goes back
months.  Michael........

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.