It arrived, just installed and am impressed! Being able to check what is
playing and skipping from your wrist, is incredibly cool. Thanks!

Personally I would not include voicesearch. I do not think it is worth
it on the watch. Plus album titles are often in other languages. Being
in Germany would dictation be able to understand English, French and
Italian titles - probably not. It would only be irritating. Just do that
with your iPhone - much easier.
Who would sit there talking to his watch, whilst listening to music
anyway?!?

LMS 7.9.0 on Wandboard (SoA)
Synology DS-410j NAS
Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Radio, HifiBerry
PicorePlayer
Schiit - BIFROST Dac
Spotify Premium
iPhone: iPeng - iPad: Squeezepad, iPengHD