andy_c wrote:

> Glitch #2:  Steps to repeat:
> 1.) Create a "now playing" list for the HTPC in the web interface of the
> laptop.  Play the playlist to completion.  The elapsed time / remaining
> time indicator and slider show correctly in the "now playing" list in
> Jivelite on the HTPC.
> 2.) Clear the "now playing" list using the "clear" button in the lower
> right corner of the web interface of the laptop.  The playlist clears
> correctly.
> 3.) Create a new "now playing" list for the HTPC using the web interface
> of the laptop.  Click the "play" button in the laptop web interface to
> play it on the HTPC.
> 4.) In Jivelite on the HTPC, the elapsed time / remaining time indicator
> in the "now playing" list now appears as it would if I were playing
> internet radio, with only an elapsed time indication on the left, with
> no remaining time indicator and no slider.

After further testing, I've found that the situation described in step 4
above (elapsed time / status showing only elapsed time, with no slider
and no remaining time) only occurs on the first song of the
newly-created "now playing" list after clearing the previous "now
playing" list.  When the second song of the newly-created list plays,
some kind of refresh occurs and the correct elapsed time / remaining
time / slider is once again displayed.