vanye wrote:
> Yes, Roon will be interesting to at least testdrive, once they have an
> iPad app, provide an image to use Rasperrys as endpoints - and ideally a
> dedicated Linux image for the server application. Until then, though,
> I'll take a "wait and see" stance.
>
> After all, it's not like us LMS users are starved for great UX.

I agree.
I'm too waiting for "headless" RoonServer, Ipad app, and Rasperrys (or
similar endpoints) image, to begin with a Roon testdrive.
According to
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/roon-labs-whats-new-for-august/2931,
some if not all of these points are coming soon.

SqueezeBoxServer 7.9 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SBTouch - SB3 - Duet - Boom
- Ipeng
SBTouch => Rega DAC => Rega Brio R amp => Harbeth SLH5 speakers