As a wearisome Australian, I had the same problem years ago, as far as I
remember it was caused by a fault in an early version of MusicIP
archiving analysis to tags that resulted in the last piece of a flac
file being a few samples short. I found that dbPoweramp could fix the
problem by converting the file from flac to flac. I used the opportunity
to go to flac(8) and save a bit of disc space. I suspect that using
Foobar to convert flac to flac would also be worth trying if you haven't
got dbPoweramp.
If you saved some tracks with the clicks I would be interested in
hearing if a flac to flac conversion eliminates the click.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.