Just cancelled my subscription to SiriusXM due to incompatibility with
Squeezebox.  Advised the agent I would gladly resubscribe if they turned
the legacy streams back on, worked with Logitech to again support our
devices, or worked with the Ickstream people to add new support for our
devices.  The agent said she would pass along my feedback to management.
Unfortunately, she advised I was her first cancellation due to
incompatibility with Squeezebox, so I'm skeptical we have the numbers
needed for anyone at XM to notice/care.  I would have felt more
optimistic if she'd said, "you're my 15th cancellation for this
today...this is crazy!"

Who would have thought picking the "open" system (Squeezebox) would have
been the losing one for ongoing support compared to the proprietary
system (Sonos).  I bet the Slim guys kick themselves watching Sonos
become the 2nd largest speaker manufacturer in the world.  They sold a
$100 stock for $10 to a company that drove it down to $0.  Sad.