Since Triode seems to have left us for good now, after the
behindthescenes drama with a Squeezeboxreplacement.  Would it be
possible to include Spotify in Ickstream?
Triode's plugin is not being updated and there should be more
possibilities with the new API. Also scared that it will stop working
alltogether.
Mherger has updated the app on mysqueezebox, but I am already running my
system without that service, since I do not believe it will be there for
ever and something like Ickstream, which is hopefully here to stay,
seems like a better alternative.

LMS 7.9.0 on Wandboard (SoA)
Synology DS-410j NAS
Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Radio, HifiBerry
PicorePlayer
Schiit - BIFROST Dac
Spotify Premium
iPhone: iPeng - iPad: Squeezepad, iPengHD