pkfox wrote:
> Thanks for your time, I'm basically trying to put together a shopping
> list to build the best quality player I can using the Pi as the base -
> here is my first pass at a shopping list
>
> 1) Pi version 2
> 2) 7" touch screen
> 3) Screen case
> 3) Dac pro sound card
> 4) piCorePlayer
>
> anything you can comment on please do

Don't forget a reliable 2A 5V power supply if you want to power both
Raspberry Pi and touch screen with the same power supply. I can
recommend the
_official_Raspberry_Pi_power_supply
(\"https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/universal-power-supply/\";)_.
My experience is that power supplies with a USB connector and a
detachable USB to micro USB cable will produce an under-voltage warning.
This is due to the resistance of most USB to micro USB cables (24AWG vs.
28AWG).